Welcome to my dev blog. Take a look at my blog posts and notes:
- My Neovim journey
Late 2020, I started my streaming and YT journey. In this blogpost I talk about my first experience with it.
- Homeoffice - Setup
What do you need to setup for your homeoffice?
- Homeoffice - Intro
Working from home transitioned from a niche business topic to mainstream during the pandemic. In this blogpost series I'm going to report about my feelings and experiences working remote for half a decade already.
- Starting with TypeScript via JSDoc
- My favorite webdev podcasts
- Dealing with death
- Back2Roots - My static site generator
- Variable Fonts
- CSS Quantity Queries
- Twitch Tech Streamer
- My blog now supports Webmentions!
Webmention is a standard for communication across the web. All blogposts of mine are finally supporting this standard and webmentions are shown under each blogpost.
- Twitch Stream - TailwindCSS
TailwindCSS is a very popular and hyped CSS framework. What is it all about? Within a Twitch stream we tried to answer some questions.
- Twitch Stream - Emojis 👋 and Websockets
- My favorite online editors
Whether it is for prototyping or trying out some code very fast. Online (code) editors are very popular nowadays and in this note I share my favorite editors with you.
- Using PropTypes with TypeScript
In this note we clarify how to use PropTypes together with TypeScript
- Automatic Minimum Size of Flex Items
- Vivaldi - How to make links focusable?
- flex-basis refers to width/height?
- React - Synthetic blur event
- VSCode Extensions
- Mistakes I made - Array.prototype.indexOf